[Mplayer-users] Flickery OSD

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Wed Jun 6 00:28:32 CEST 2001

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Everyone get this problem who uses -vo driver with single buffering.
> For example x11 and xv. For xv you can fix it changing number of
> buffers in libvo/vo_xv.c and recompile mplayer.
> Other drivers like dga, sdl, mga, gl uses double buffering by default.

Thanks - on the way to fix.

A general question for you - I have a Matrox G450 card here - I was going
to use it for my media box but in the end put it into another machine when
it seemed that the TV out of the Matrox was not going to be supported
under Linux.  As I've posted before, TV out or interlace support is my
requirement, preferably both.

Is there any good news around for G450 support on Linux/X?

G400s don't seem to be buyable any more :-(

Steve