[MPlayer-users] Synchronization problems

Dominik Scheder buffaloshoe at gmx.de
Tue Nov 27 15:51:54 CET 2001

Hi!
I just tried 4 different .avi-files with the mplayer. In three of the four
cases, there were big synchronization problems (sometimes delay for several
seconds). I've already tried it starting mplayer with the option "-bps",
"-nobps" but nothing helped. I would be interested not only in a solution of this
problem but also in an explanation of it because I simply cannot understand
why this problem can appear at all (sound and video - it's one file altogether,
not two different tapes...)
Thanks,
Dominik

http://www.gmx.net