[MPlayer-users] DVD subtitle problem

Andreas Lange andreas.lange at chemie.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Aug 5 16:53:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
I reported my problems with this particular piece from a dvd
on

mplayer-users a while
ago:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-May/015346.html

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-May/015657.html

There was no response and I forgot about it, too. However
the

problem still exists with current cvs, so I uploaded a sample:
dvd-subtitle-problem.vob

It is cut with dd from within the file, because the intro
(without

subtitles) is rather
long.

Try it
with:

mplayer -sid 0
dvd-subtitle-problem.vob

It is reproducable on 3 computers I have tried it on. If
you

cannot reproduce it, I will write a new bugreport. If
you

need anything else, e.g. the beginning of the file/the
whole

file, let me
know.

Thanks,