[MPlayer-users] divx with 2 audio streams

Georg Prager georg.prager at wing.at
Thu Aug 8 09:22:01 CEST 2002

> and create the audio files as audio-files ( mp3 or wav)
> and when watching it use:
> mplayer -audiofile audio.mp3 -audio-demuxer 17  video-only.avi
>
> look for -audiofile and -audio-demuxer in the manpages

I've created a divx with the english stream and a second file encoded with
lame/bladeenc to an mp3, but this has not worked, read another thread of mine
(a/v sync problems with -audiofile)!

So I thought if mencoder could create a divx with 2 audio streams in it, it
would be possible that the video will also play synchronously with the second
stream.

bye, Georg