[MPlayer-users] mencoder results broken on windows

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Aug 14 20:36:02 CEST 2002

could you put those files somewhere online? maybe i could try to play
them back too....

i did some tests with libmp3lame ( cbr, abr, vbr ), and had no problems
on windows...

more precisely abr worked everywhere, and vbr/cbr worked in mplayer2 but
not in wmplayer....

so if you could put them online i could try them...

bye,
gabor