[MPlayer-users] parsing error ?

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 28 19:20:14 CET 2002

Rich,
	Thanks for the info and suggestion. I tried this command as I was
editing the manpage (which requires RTFM, naturally), which says:

       -audiofile <file>
                   Play  audio  from an external file (WAV, MP3 or Ogg
                   Vorbis).

I suppose it would be less ambiguous if something like this is written
instead:

       -audiofile <file>
                   Play  audio  from an external file (WAV, MP3 or Ogg
                   Vorbis), while playing a movie.

thanks
- Nil

> Also, if 3 works why do I need 1 at all ?

You don't, RTFM! -audiofile is not for playing audio-only files. It's
for using an external audio file with a movie, e.g. if you have
alternate languages for the movie in a separate mp3 file.

Rich