[MPlayer-users] mplayer, voodoo banshee and tdfxfb

Michal Wisniewski michal.wisniewski at mzg.com.pl
Tue Oct 22 08:14:02 CEST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I'm a litte bit newbie in framebuffer topic, so sorry for my (I thing easy)
problem...
I've got Voodoo Banshee card, configured and compiled 2.4.19 kernel with
tdfxfb support.
I ve got my virtual consoles under fb device. When I try to play a divx
movie mplayer it looks as it display the movie - I can see various
information about the decoded stream, but I can't see a movie. Where is it?
What key sequence should I try?
And the second question: what additional options should I pass to mplayer to
gain the best results playing on tdfxdb?

Greetings
Michal