[MPlayer-users] svcd making from vob with mencvcd

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Mon Sep 16 11:36:02 CEST 2002

Some help, please,
When I try to use "mencvcd" I obtain always an error message like this:

     ...mp2enc: command not found

As I have tried it just a couple of times, and mplayer, mencoder ...etc.
work wonderfully without any trouble in compiling (always CVS updated),
I have no idea of what I'm doing wrong... :-(
Thanks in advance