[MPlayer-users] odd problem with -vo x11, brightness dosen't affect, untill i move the window.

frizop at charter.net frizop at charter.net
Fri Apr 18 23:03:27 CEST 2003

	I believe in the last build of mplayer this came about, but I'm not
sure. After removing the .mplayer directory and trying to play a file
again, I noticed that the brighness would take effect right away.
However, with the config file there, and vo=x11, any of the controls for
brightbess/ hue/ etc [besides volume] would only take effect if I tryed
to move the window, then ALL of my screen would take that effect.

any ideas?

--Nathan