[MPlayer-users] A/V out of sync with new VIA chipset KT400 + 8235

Per Mellander per.m at mmtab.se
Tue Jan 28 10:15:58 CET 2003

As my former mobo is dead I bought a new one, a MK QDI KuDoz 7X-6A with a
Athlon 2400+ and 256MB RAM. The chipset is rather new KT400 + 8235 and I had
some trouble to get a working kernel and finally I've got it up and running
with latest 2.4.21-pre3.

The problem I have is that I notice an A/V sync delay on numerous of my
movies. ( Audio is delayed. ) The movies I've tried worked flawlessly with my
old mobo.

I know this might not be the right area for this question but is it anyone
more than me that is running this mobo/chipset with similar problems?

I'm running with MPlayer CVS-021202-19:41-2.96, will try latest CVS snapshot
later today.

/Mel