[MPlayer-users] Re: Bug reporting - MPlayer - The Movie Player for Linux

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 15:45:20 CEST 2003

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:24:11 +0200
From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
To: mplayer-advusers at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: Re: [Mplayer-advusers] MacOS X prob (was: [MPlayer-users] Re: Bug reporting - MPlayer - The Movie Player for Linux)

since mplayer has no aqua frontend at all, i guess he uses mplayerosx,
which is an another, independent project, afair http://mplayerosx.sf.net
so bugreports should go there...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,