[MPlayer-users] BUG?: Video stream not found in AVI

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Jun 10 23:31:47 CEST 2003

Roy Keene wrote:
> I am having the same issue, with GCC version 3.0.3 as John Collomosse at
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-January/027458.html
>
> Here is the output of mplayer:
>

> MPlayer 0.90pre2.2-gcc (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)

1. 0.90pre2 is very old. Try with 0.90 or, better yet, CVS.

2. GCC 3.0 is old too, and I don't think it's even supported for mplayer
compilation. I build mplayer with GCC 3.2.3, and haven't had any
problems. Or, you could go back to 2.95 (on my system using 3.2 results
in a slight performance improvement). On the other hand, GCC 3.3 might
not work right - try that at your own risk, I think.

-Corey