[MPlayer-users] VBR sync problem

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 30 11:48:30 CEST 2003

This is kinda regarding my last post except I have interesting
information. The problem I have where audio is out of sync by about
300ms goes away when using CBR & MP3lame.

Problem is that under Mandrake 9, and MPlayer RC3 I never had this
issue. Since it is pretty wide-spread is it possible that this is to do
with libraries on this system? Now I am using RC4 and Mdk 9.1.

There has got to be something to this. After all I never had any such
issue before. I am wondering if LAME w/ Mdk 9.1 could be causing this.
I will be doing more checks such as going back to RC3.

Thanks

--
Michael Collard,
http://members.iinet.net.au/~quadfour