[MPlayer-users] copy but increase the volume

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Mon Nov 24 14:09:02 CET 2003

Le 11/24/2003 01:54 PM, Adam Nielsen a joliment écrit :

> - so if everything is quiet then you won't have to worry about sudden loud
> sounds.

It's alaways when everithing is quiet that you have to worry ;-)
I play music with my computer too, mp3, cd ... their output is the same
and quiet 10 db lauder.

> You could always just use -af volume with mplayer instead, to amplify the
> volume on playback.

yes, then alias mplayertv=mplayer -fs -vo dfbmga -af volume=8

> Ha, I got a terrestrial digital TV card a while back - that took me some time
> to get going - good luck ;-)

Do you record stuff or just watch ?
and how do you proceed ?
If it's out of topic hear, answer me personnaly.

Thanks. Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\