[MPlayer-users] Voices delay

Sam Mason sam at samason.me.uk
Wed Nov 26 16:00:03 CET 2003

Vidar Wahlberg wrote:
>Well, I don't know if it helps much, but I looked in the Changelog and
>noticed that "the mysterious DVD delay" was fixed in version 0.90rc3...

Interesting; it's something to go on anyway. . .  Anybody know what
this fix involved?  The comment was added to CVS by A'rpi in revision
1.38 of the ChangeLog (19 Jan 2003).

>I found some old mails in the archive dated back to 30th January which
>stated that this bug wasn't in version 0.90rc2, but I haven't tried this
>out myself.

I'll try and have a play tonight.

>I'd love to fiddle around in the code myself, but this is far more
>advanced than I'm able to understand at the moment.

Don't worry, just keep feeding me hints like the one above.

>That or when Worf throws a weapon to Data :)

But that would waste a good 20 seconds of my life, I'm not sure if I
can spare that much :)

>Thanks for your time, it's truly appreciated.

The fact that you seem interested in getting this fixed (and are
prepared to do a bit more that just say "there's a bug") is
inspiration enough.