[MPlayer-users] OT: EP recording today (software patents)

Robert Michel news at RobertMichel.de
Wed Sep 24 10:18:29 CEST 2003

Salve,

when somebody can still programm his PC, we need the help of your recording:
Most important:

See the EbS schedule before recording:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/ebs/schedule.cfm

Today
-----------
18h00
RECORDED
|OR|EN|FR|DE|IT|ES|EL|PT|NL|DA|FI|SV|

00:00:00

 Patentability of computer-implemented inventions : Press conference by Arlene
McCARTHY - Information Society (European Parliament, Strasbourg)
(EPRef-31291)

Comment: Recorded 15h
------------------
Please record from 18:00h - 18:25h in case EbS will have problems

receiving informations:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/ebs/reception_en.html

And it would there is one press briefing maybe with statements about this
voting:

-------
13h30

RECORDED
|OR|EN|FR|

00:00:00
 Daily Commission press briefing - (Commission, Brussels) (Ref-31198)
 ----

just record it for 45 minutes.

Questins, feedback please to this mailinglist:

Nicos tipp how to record > 8 audio chanels:
--
Update about dvbstream:
it seems taht the limitation of 8 pids is anachronistic with the current

I suggest to add pids 0(PAT) and 100(PMT for EBS) to the dump, so
languages can be identified by name
(at least with the latest mplayer + a patch I posted few days ago).

To enable the capture of pid 0 just change line 588 from
- if(pid)
- if(pid >= 0)

in dvbstream.c

--