[MPlayer-users] mplayer g2 licence

Ioannis Panteleakis pioann at csd.auth.gr
Fri Apr 9 01:34:16 CEST 2004

Hi,
after reading the mplayer-g2 mailing-list and some other posts, and seeing
what the problem is (with the consequence of the Arpi's leaving and maybe
others) I'd just like to point that there could be a solution with the
adoptation of the trolltech's dual licence. So make the library lgpl for
opensource projects and commercial for commercial projects. i know that this
was already discussed but I wanted to put my 2 cents.
BTW: is mplayer-G2 dead?
... and sorry for continuing this thread...
--
Best regards,
Ioannis Panteleakis