[MPlayer-users] Need "DUCK TRUEMOTION" Codec !

Harry Depper harry_depper at web.de
Fri Aug 13 19:38:01 CEST 2004

Hi !

I have a big problem, I have the old game "Star-Trek Klingon" which is kinda interactive movie and it´s from the year 1996 I think.

The problem is, I can install and start it under Win2k (though it´s for win3.11 and win95), I hear sound, but didn´t see any picture. Codecviewer told me it is "DUCK TRUEMOTION" and mplayer supports it, I can open and SEE (!!!) the videos.

So far so good...What I need now is the Codec itself to install for my system so I can see the videos INGAME!!!

Problem is, that the DUCK Corporation is now ON2 and doesn´t seem to support old codecs :(

Anyone can help me out ???

THX in advice !