[MPlayer-users] Font Size in GMPlayer's Menu Dialogs

Toni Lindroos tonilind.ml at nic.fi
Wed Aug 25 18:47:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm using gmplayer in a computer with only TV screen connected and the
default font size in right click menu and file open dialog etc. is too small
to be seen without too much trouble. I already tried to change font sizes in
KDE but that didn't have an effect in gmplayer and gmplayer's preferences
menu have font options for only subtitles/OSD.

I'm not sure if this is directly MPlayer related issue but I didn't find an
answer elsewhere, so I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me.

--
Toni Lindroos <tonilind.ml@*NOSPAM*nic.fi>
Turku, Finland