[MPlayer-users] New MEncoder FrontEnd for Linux and Windows

V Mesquita vmesquita287 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 00:02:35 CEST 2004

>Either release version linked to old glibc, either to several glibc
>versions (or linux distributions - much better way, but you will need
>someone to maintain these releases), either link statically to uClibc or
>dietlibc.

Thanks for all the answers. Actually I checked and statically linking to
glibC without releasing the sources is not allowed. So I'll do as Vladmir
suggested: I'll dynamically link to uClibc and include the static library in
the package. I am not sure how big this will get, but it should solve the
compatibility problems. :?

[]'s
VMesquita