[MPlayer-users] Installing/configuring mplayer plugin

John McKee jmmckee at flinthills.com
Wed Mar 23 21:26:57 CET 2005

I thought that all that needed to be done was specifify in the Helper applications the information needed to activate the mplayer plugin.  As I said, I can play the same stream when I pass the URL as a parameter to mplayer.  This is not to say that I know how mozilla handles this internally.

John McKee