[MPlayer-users] mplayer for arm926ej-s

Shakthi Kannan genes46genes at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:16:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- Shakthi Kannan <genes46genes at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 2. mpeg-1 video files seem to play fine. But, other
> mpeg versions seem to play with a blue tinch. Do I
> need to use some codecs?

These are the output messages that I get:

VDec: Using Planar YV12 as output csp (no 0)
Movie Aspect is 1.76:1 - prescaling to coorect movie
aspect.
No accelerated colorspace conversion found
SwScalar: using unscaled Planar YV12->BGR 16-bit
special converter
vo:[fbdev] 480x272 => 480x272 BGR 16-bit [fs]

So, its using 16-bit and hence the blue tinch. I guess
we need to use VFP (Vector Floating Point)
co-processor on ARM for better performance.

Anyways, uncompressed PCM audio plays and avi video
plays, so I converted mpeg to avi using:

mencoder filename.mpg -oac pmc -ovc lavc -o
filename.avi

and played the filename.avi!

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan, MS
Software Engineer, Specsoft (Hexaware Technologies)