[MPlayer-users] Mencoder: No sound on recorded video

Storm storm at tux.org
Fri May 12 03:33:38 CEST 2006

On Sunday 07 May 2006 21:17, RC wrote:
> Your "Line" AND "Capture" devices both have to be turned up, and set as
> "Captur" in alsamixer.  Common problem.

I finally had a chance to test on this. I have tried adjusting the Capture
setting both in kmix and alsamixer. I am still getting no sound. I have
noticed, though, that I can adjust the Capture in alsamixer, but as soon as
mencoder kicks off, it drops back to zero.

How can I make this setting permanent?

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                       |