[MPlayer-users] Re: How to watch Internet TV (in like PVR mode)

Paul paulbond at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 8 22:44:31 CEST 2006

Thanks Reimar and Marco for your inputs.

I’m able to use "-loop 0" option on my new computer; however, this option
doesn’t work on my older one.

What Marco suggested is beyond my ability to do, because I’m not a programmer,
unfortunately.
I pasted this “mplayer.exe -msglevel all=1:global=6:avsync=5 -slave -idle
stream.dump” into command line and executed, however, when it reached  the end
of the file, it simply stopped.
If you can explain more popular how to do this I’ll be really glad.
Thanks you, guys