[MPlayer-users] missing sound channels

Tony Alfrey tonyalfrey at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 21 06:10:30 CEST 2007

Installed mplayer on a SuSE 9.1 box with a Gigabyte MB with on-board
Realtek ALC650 chipset, and nvidia graphics card.  The video works fine,
but it seems that the dialog portion of the sound track is missing.
Music tracks play fine.  All the mixer channels in KDE (KAMix) are
turned on.  I've read some of the documentation but do not see exactly
how to make all of the audio tracks that there must be on the DVD
actually play.  Does anyone have any suggestions of where I might look
in the MPlayer documentation?
Thanks!