[MPlayer-users] Request for MPLAYER development assistance (this is for money)

DAVE super7 at gomy.name
Thu Feb 7 10:26:06 CET 2008

DEAR GROUP: THIS IS FOR A PAID PROJECT.  I HAVE LISTED
WHAT I NEED TO HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK.  PLEASE CONTACT ME
PRIVATELY AT THE CONTACT BELOW IF INTERESTED, AND NOT
OVER THIS MAILING LIST. THANK YOU! :-)

Hello, I have a fairly complex requirement agenda, and need a
super MPLAYER designer to help me achieve my goals.  This will
require certain expertise, including, but not limited to:

1) Understanding of SOURCE CODE completely, to make simple and
advanced changes to core code

2) Should completely be comfortable with OSD (on screen
display) techniques.  This is very important and not to be
taken lightly!

3) Capability to learn, understand, and adapt requirements I
suggest

4) You are easy going, and flexible to make multiple changes
or 'rounds' back to me, if necessary, to achieve objectives
outlined

5) The desired platform is WINDOWS for the compiled source

Inside and out knowledge of source code is absolutely
imperative! :-)

I am very forthright and upfront, and will not 'scope creep'
the project.  The requirements will be detailed, but once
we can get to know each other, I'll make sure you feel
comfortable with the plan.

I basically estimate a very savvy good programmer may take
a few fortnights to finish the project, depending on skill
level and knowledge of this platform.  If you can do it in
a couple days then perfect!  This will not be a HUGE
project, ... but it does have some detail to it.

The amount I can pay will be in the hundreds of dollars.
I pay in cash, and can work out details with you once we
get things moving.

I am still *many* weeks away from being ready for this
to move forward, but hoping to meet some people and weed
out potential contenders.  This project may not proceed
until Spring.... but not far beyond this time.

Looking forward to making some connections.  If you think
you fit the bill, please email me at super7 at gomy.name
right away.

Please tell me anything you think will convince or help
me understand that you are the right person for this.

Have a great day & thank you for this user-group
connection!

If you are looking for some extra cash for vacation or
whatnot this upcoming Summer (or upcoming winter depending
on your locale), then contact me right away.

Best wishes, Dave