[MPlayer-users] Blu-Ray Playback/Subtitles

Nan Null hovh03 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 22:24:18 CET 2008

----- Original Message ----

I didn't mean to make fun of you.  :-)

I actually wish that would happen.  I thought some people already broke the HD DVD, and it's very similar to Blu-ray (besides some advanced DRM feature).
Legally speaking, DVD encryption was broken and played by Linux, and hasn't be sued yet (or has it?).  If Blu-ray is widespread, it's very likely that it'll need to be run under Linux.

It's very likely that Blu-ray will be widespread in the future.  So, I just hope that we'll have that feature soon.