[MPlayer-users] Encoding a vob file in several files, automatic splitting ?

Steph steph33560 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:24:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've a got a lot of VOB files, that I've already encoded in X264, but
now I must split the results in small sequencies to make my film.... and
due to the number of files (8 hours of recorded video), I think it will
take decades (small pieces, from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, all
differents). Furthermore, sometimes, manual splitting is not a good job
because there's some key frames lacking (using avidemux)

So, from the DVD sources, is there a special command to encod a large
vob file in several small pieces, without having to know the timeline ?

Thanks a lot !