[MPlayer-users] When will there be a new release?

Tue Oct 14 21:49:39 CEST 2008

Hi To MPlayer usage questions, feature requests, bug reports!

 On 2008.10.14 at 21:14:40 +0400, Vladimir Mosgalin wrote next:

> mplayer.conf in config directory.

Oops! I'm sorry, I wrote something very strange. Should've checked
before writing; of course there's no "mplayer.conf", it's called
"config"

As for directory, try either the same directory where mplayer.exe is
located, or "mplayer" subdirectory there.

--

Vladimir