[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and Source Specific Multicast Support / IGMP v3 Join with Source IP Address

Anderson Brown andersonbrown8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:28:59 CET 2010

Hi - we have ran into an issue where mplayer doesn't do SSM (while VLC
does).  Pretty much what this guy ran into -
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2010-July/080606.html

Does anyone know if SSM support has been added?  Have seen some patches
online, but not sure if this has been rolled into the latest version?

We are running RHEL, and we have this version running installed via yum --
MPlayer SVN-r31628-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team

Thoughts?  Thanks.