[MPlayer-users] Ripping DVDs with the -dumpstream option

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:20:36 CET 2010

I see. Can you explain what the command you posted is doing, I'm a
little unsure. Is it simply extracting the subs which I need to mux in
with the video obtained from -dumpstream?

If there isn't a simple, one command way to do this I may revert back
to using ddrescue to rip my discs (didn't seem as reliable as mplayer
mind)

Thanks again.